Participants must use SAML metadata in the network to describe the URLs and certificates that are used for the different interfaces. Participants supply metadata and the Beheerorganisatie validates, aggregates and publishes it according to Proces netwerkmetadata.
Moreover, service providers adapting to the standard DV-HM interface specifications, MUST exchange SAML metadata with their supporting HM systems based on specifications describes in this chapter.
- DV metadata for HM — For each service, a Dienstverlener (DV) MUST supply metadata to the HM as a valid SAML file according to urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:metadata with one signed EntityDescriptor element.
- HM metadata for DV — A Herkenningsmakelaar (HM) MUST supply metadata to the service provider as a valid SAML file according to urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:metadata with one signed EntityDescriptor element.
- Metadata for participants — A participant MUST supply metadata to the Beheerorganisatie (BO) for every system that implements the role of HM, AD, MR, EB or KR in the network. A participant MUST NOT supply metadata for a role or functionality it has not been assigned.
- Network metadata — The Beheerorganisatie checks the participants' metadata for conformity, deletes the signatures and aggregates the metadata into one file.
- Autorisation List BSN format — This information is specifically for the eIDAS-berichtenservice (EB).